JumpBunch Master Franchise for Sale NZ
Structured sports and fitness programs for children aged 15 months to 12 years. Help build healthy bodies, self-esteem and a life-long love for sports and fitness!
JumpBunch Master Franchise for Sale NZ
JumpBunch offers structured sports and fitness programs for children aged 15 months to 12 years. The classes are typically 30 minutes long, once a week, with over 70 activity plans. Not a gym or facility, JumpBunch classes are offered as part of a child's day at school, daycare, and after-school programs, plus YMCA's and Parks and Recreation Departments. JumpBunch help build healthy bodies, self-esteem and a life-long love for sports and fitness!
JumpBunch delivers the advantages you look for in a superior franchise opportunity. You want the independence to grow your own business but also want to invest in a proven business model - and in a market with strong growth potential. You also need to know that you can count on all the training and ongoing support you'll need to succeed.
You manage JumpBunch from your home, but offer classes at existing facilities (schools, preschools, daycares etc.). This means you are simply offering an additional service to someone else's established customer base. JumpBunch is attractive to them because you offer a unique, complementary, turn-key program. For you, overhead is low because you use their facility, and your "customers" are already in place.
JumpBunch is currently operating in the US, India and the Middle East and are looking to expand internationally throughout 2015. We are excited to bring this opportunity to the New Zealand market.
JumpBunch offers all the advantages of a great business opportunity for master franchisees:
- Mobile concept (no storefront or gym facility required, and no lease!)
- No teaching or sports experience required
- Low start-up and low overhead costs
- Rapid growth market
- Proven business model in the U.S. and India
- Strong training and ongoing support
- Protected geographic territories
- Ranked Best in Category in Children's Services in the US
Training and Support
JumpBunch founder Thomas Bunchman is committed to a rigorous training process to give each master franchisee the best springboard for success. JumpBunch provides 5 days of training in the US, followed by on-site visits to you from JumpBunch corporate staff. The training is very thorough and covers all aspects of running a JumpBunch business, comprising personnel, administration, operations, and marketing.
JumpBunch has a full range of support in place, including intranet, local websites, conferences, and more. A robust online "Extranet" allows franchisees to share questions, ideas and solutions anytime, and an annual US JumpBunch conference gives you a chance to strategise directly with JumpBunch staff and other franchisees who share a similar passion and vision for their business.
Unique Business Proposition
- Curriculum customised for children from age 15 months to 12 years
- Over 70 sports and activities
- Recognised leader in their sector in the US, India and the Middle East
- Progress reports issued twice a year for all children
- All marketing materials developed by an advertising agency
- Latest technology
- The JumpBunch brand is recognised as the leader in the children's industry for mobile sports and fitness
- Helping kids achieve life-long healthy habits in this era of fast food and reduced exercise
JumpBunch are seeking investors interested in the healthy wellbeing of children. Ideally someone who is passionate about sports and children. Previous business experience is preferred. Experience working with children is good, but not required. Most importantly, they are seeking investors who will be "brand ambassadors" for JumpBunch.
If this opportunity is of interest to you don't hesitate to get in contact with us.
- David Newport
|021304414|Phone David Newport