www.nzfranchises.co.nz/114415
Ad ID: 114415

Anchor Franchise for Sale NZ Wide

Become a Anchor franchisee - opportunities NZ wide

Location:
Asking:
Expressions of Interest

Why buy this Anchor Franchise

Anchor Franchise for Sale NZ Wide

An opportunity to own and operate a distribution franchise business as part of the #1 dairy brand in New Zealand operating in your exclusive territory. This business partnership will provide an excellent investment and income opportunity.

The recruitment of excellent Franchisees is of strategic importance to FBNZ, and the candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:

• Financial qualification
- Minimum Investment requirement: $1,000,000
- Business Funding structure: Max borrowing 60%, Remaining 40% Unencumbered equity

• Sales and marketing philosophy
- We are looking for entrepreneurs and sales and marketing professionals who are highly skilled and driven to grow and develop the business – whilst still operating within the confines of a Franchise System

• Ability to work within the confines of a Franchise System

People that can be hands-on and follow Fonterra's proven pathway to success. As long as you've got a great attitude and you're prepared to get stuck in and work hard, the franchise support team at the head office provides comprehensive training and ongoing assistance.

Bayleys is pleased to partner with Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (FBNZ) to help build a nationwide network of the future for New Zealand's premium Franchise brand - the Anchor Franchise System.

For more information about this exciting franchise opportunity, please contact one of our sole agents directly.

Location: Available Franchise locations will be discussed once you have completed an initial interview process.


For more info
Contact: Jayson Hayde

Jayson Hayde

027 443 9475
Bayleys Business Sales
Licensed REAA 2008
Agent Ref: 1695267

Save or share this opportunity

Email to a friend / myself

 

Sign up for the Latest Franchises For Sale

FRANCHISES FOR SALE BULLETINS
quickly get the newest franchise opportunities.

SELECT BULLETIN(S):
  •