Selling a Franchise BusinessSelling a franchise business is the most popular business franchise exit strategy for many franchise owners. There may be no successors who want to continue your franchise; or staff or partners that can or are interested in buying your franchise business. Whatever the reason; at some stage you will want to sell your franchise and ensure you get your best price and have a franchise that sells.
- Write a better franchise for sale ad
- Who will buy your franchise business?
- The difference between profit and value
- What to ask before you sell your franchise
- Using a business broker to sell your franchise
- Is it time to sell your franchise?
- Selling your franchise for a great price
- Marketing a franchise for sale
- Selling a franchise and your exit strategy
Recommend this article: