Selling a Franchise BusinessSelling a franchise business is the most popular business franchise exit strategy for many franchise owners. There may be no successors who want to continue your franchise; or staff or partners that can or are interested in buying your franchise business. Whatever the reason; at some stage you will want to sell your franchise and ensure you get your best price and have a franchise that sells.
There are many types of prospective franchise buyers; they can be looking for an investment, a change of lifestyle, new immigrants into the country and those that have been made redundant or find themselves out of a job in middle age...
There will come a time to sell your franchise business either to move on to your next opportunity or maybe to take a step towards retirement. Whenever that happens and for whatever reason, one thing’s for sure - you will want to get the best price possible...
The first step when planning a marketing strategy to sell your franchise is to consider who your likely buyer may be: Who is your franchise most likely to appeal to? What will they be looking for? What's important to them...
- Write a better franchise for sale ad
- Who will buy your franchise business?
- The difference between profit and value
- What to ask before you sell your franchise
- Using a business broker to sell your franchise
- Is it time to sell your franchise?
- Selling your franchise for a great price
- What do franchise business buyers want?
- Marketing a franchise for sale
- Selling a franchise and your exit strategy
Share this page: