Buying a Franchise BusinessThinking of buying a business or buying a franchise? If you know what you want, what’s important and how to run and buy a business, then buying an existing business or franchise can be a great way to get into business without going through the process of starting one from scratch. When you buy a business that’s already operating, you can skip the business startup phase and enjoy the cashflow and customers from day one.
Less risk, economies of scale, brand recognition, proven systems are some more reasons why a buying a franchise is a great option to enjoy the benefits of being your own boss. Being your own boss is part of the kiwi dream and franchises have a much lower failure rate than new business start-ups...
With many options out there, you’ll need to do your homework to find the right one for you. Look for one that fits your strengths, skills, personality, budget and lifestyle. There’s a lot to consider and it pays to...
If you are thinking of buying a franchise, there are loads of things to take into account. We have whittled them down to four key fundamentals - if these four aspects of the business can be met, then opportunity is knocking and it’s probably best you answer the door...
- 3 to watch in the franchise industry
- 5 reasons why franchises fail
- Owning a franchise
- How to buy a franchise
- Why pay a franchise fee
- 5 common mistakes of first-time franchisees
- Are you ready to buy a franchise?
- Making money from a low cost franchise
- The benefits of buying a franchise
- Buying a cafe franchise business
- How much can I afford when buying a franchise
- Top franchising trends NZ
- Finding finance to buy a franchise
- Don't work alone, buy a franchise
- Getting the best franchise advice
- The benefits of a mobile franchise
- Cleaning franchises NZ
- Franchising advantages
- 4 pillars to a successful franchise
- What it takes to be a franchise success
- Why buy a franchise
- Think franchise - buying a franchise business
- Making the right decision
Share this page: