The benefits of a mobile franchise
The top five benefits of hitting the road with a mobile franchise:
The success of the franchising as a way of doing business is undeniable. The figures say it all: Subway 42,230 locations around the world; McDonalds, 35,690 and 7 Eleven, 51,000.
Franchising is a great alternative to start-ups. It offers global and national brands, all with tried and tested operating systems and processes, and huge marketing and training support. It also offers business owners the freedom to set their own pace and work to their own schedules.
Mobile franchising is one of the fasted growing franchise concepts globally and new businesses are popping up all the time. If you are considering buying a franchise, take a good look at the mobile concepts.
Here are the top five benefits of a mobile franchise:
Initial low investment. Usually, the purchase price includes everything you need to hit the ground running – no need to find premises, buy lots of stock or hire staff.
Much needed products and services. The majority of mobile franchise concepts offer everyday services for which demand is always high - food and drinks, cleaning, gardening, home maintenance, pest management, the list goes on.
Strong customer relationships. The nature of a mobile franchise means the business comes to the customer, not the other way around. Traveling to a customer’s home or place of work helps build trust and strengthen relationships. This, in turn, increases sales and provides the opportunity to up-sell.
Free marketing and great exposure. With a mobile business, your wheels are your office. That means whenever you are in your office traveling from one job to another you are effectively marketing your business. The more wheels you have, the more visible you are.
Flexible work hours. Without the need to keep a shop open, you can set your own schedule – you could work around school hours, appointments, holidays and even other jobs.
If you are tired of staring at the same four walls each day, enjoy meeting people and want some work-life balance, then a mobile franchise could be right for you.
Considering buying a franchise? Check out our large selection of franchise for sale opportunities.
Share this article:
- 3 to watch in the franchise industry
- 5 reasons why franchises fail
- Owning a franchise
- How to buy a franchise
- Why pay a franchise fee
- 5 common mistakes of first-time franchisees
- Are you ready to buy a franchise?
- Making money from a low cost franchise
- The benefits of buying a franchise
- Buying a cafe franchise business
- How much can I afford when buying a franchise
- Top franchising trends NZ
- Finding finance to buy a franchise
- Don't work alone, buy a franchise
- Getting the best franchise advice
- The benefits of a mobile franchise
- Cleaning franchises NZ
- Franchising advantages
- 4 pillars to a successful franchise
- What it takes to be a franchise success
- Why buy a franchise
- Think franchise - buying a franchise business
- Making the right decision